Institut für Kognitionswissenschaft

Institute of Cognitive Science

Osnabrück University navigation and search

Main content

Top content


What is the ERASMUS code of the University of Osnabrück? DOSNABRU01

Where do I find the ISCE-Code? Check the contract here.

Who is the "Institutional ERASMUS Coordinator"? Laura Rohe/International Office

Who is "Academic Advisor"? Prof. Dr. Sven Walter/IKW

Who is the "Departmental ERASMUS Coordinator"? Petra Dießel/IKW/Mobility Office

What is the email address for the OLA (Online-Learning-Agreement)?

Do I need a language certificate English for the application in January? No.

Can I submit the application via email? No. (*may have different rules due to corona).

Should I apply for a semester off?

If you take a leave of absence for the obligatory stay abroad, you can still take exams in Osnabrück. Therefore, it is recommended to apply for a leave of absence in the Bachelor's program (Studierendensekretariat).

The only advantage of staying enrolled is that you can validate your CampusCard, which means that when you return you will have the semester ticket again and can pay cashless in the Mensa (but of course you will then pay the full amount).

Can I apply for ERASMUS+ and University Partnerships (HSP) at the same time? Yes.

There are the following possibilities:

Up to 4 ERASMUS+ applications and up to 2 HSP.

Or 3 HSP and no ERASMUS+ application.

However, the application procedures are different:

For HSP, please contact Beate Teutloff at the International Office.

For ERASMUS+ applications please contact Petra Dießel at the Mobility Office of the IKW.

An internship can also be done additionally.

What is supported by ERASMUS+? Up to 12 months in one study cycle.