The latest news from research conducted at the Institute of Cognitive Science can be found here:
13. August 2017 : Invited talk at the Neurobiopsychology lab on 14th August
Time: 4:00 pm
Location: 50/E04 or E07 ( Wachsbleiche 27)
Guest-speaker: Bianca Sieveritz, MSc
Bio: Ms Sieveritz is a former Osnabrück CogSci student, now persuing her PhD studies at the Okinawa Institute for Science and Technology, and will give insights into her current research.
Title of her talk: Motor thalamic efferents target rat prelimbic cortex: A possible involvement in decision-making?"
13. August 2017 : BCI 2017 Proceedings
Multimodal integration, attention and sensory augmentation?
By Wahn B and König P
04. October 2013 : "The Science of our Minds" – The official promotional video
The Institute of Cognitive Science in Osnabrück proudly presents "The Science of our Minds" – The new official promotional video.
- How does our brain work?
- What is the relationship between mind and brain?
- Is it possible to create artificial intelligence?
These are questions, the scientists at the Institute of Cognitive Science in Osnabrück deal with.