Joint Master Degree Program: Osnabrück - Trento/Rovereto
- The Osnabrück Cognitive Science Institute and the Trento Cognitive Science Faculty have recently formed a joint Master's degree programme in Cognitive Science.
- Beginning in October 2005 students from Osnabrück and students from Trento will have the opportunity to study at the partner university for two semesters. This exchange will result in a joint Master degree from both universities providing career opportunities in an integrated Europe.
- Trento and Osnabrück are the only universities in their respective countries offering Bachelor, Master's and PhD programmes in Cognitive Science. The Cognitive Science programs in Trento and in Osnabrück are ideal complements: While in Osnabrück the focus is on Computational Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Neuroscience and Philosophy, the Trento program focuses on Cognitive Psychology, Neuroscience, Social Sciences and Mathematics.
- The Cognitive Science faculty of Trento is part of the Rovereto branch which combines the studies of technology and cognitive science, information technology, communication and humanistic culture. It is located in Rovereto, a town about 25km south of Trento.
- The exchange study at the partner university will be planned for the second year of the Master's studies but can be tailored to the student's individual needs. For more information contact Prof. Achim Stephan. As places are limited please contact him in due time.
|You can apply for the Double Degree via the official outgoing website: https://osnabrueck.moveon4.de/locallogin/586e385783fb96b247fa3f18/eng|
Do not upload the requested documents, just upload blank pages. Print the application, write a half-page motivational letter and hand this in until 24 January 2019, 10:30 a.m. in the ERASMUS Office (room 50/E19; opening hours Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 - 11).
For more information please contact Petra Dießel (email@example.com).