Joint Master Degree Program: Osnabrück - Trento/Rovereto
- The Osnabrück Cognitive Science Institute and the Trento Cognitive Science Faculty have recently formed a joint Master's degree program in Cognitive Science.
- Beginning in October 2005 students from Osnabrück and students from Trento have had the opportunity to study at the partner university for two semesters. This exchange results in a joint Master degree from both universities providing career opportunities in an integrated Europe.
- Trento and Osnabrück are the only universities in their respective countries offering Bachelor, Master's and PhD programs in Cognitive Science. The Cognitive Science programs in Trento and in Osnabrück are ideal complements: While in Osnabrück the focus is on Computational Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Neuroscience and Philosophy, the Trento program focuses on Cognitive Psychology, Neuroscience, Social Sciences and Mathematics.
- The Cognitive Science faculty of Trento is part of the Rovereto branch which combines the studies of technology and cognitive science, information technology, communication and humanistic culture. It is located in Rovereto, a town about 25km south of Trento.
- The exchange study at the partner university will be planned for the second year of the Master's studies but can be tailored to the student's individual needs. For more information contact Prof. Achim Stephan. As places are limited please contact him in due time.
Students should be aware of the following guidelines:
- The double degree is only available to M.Sc. Students in Cognitive Science
- UOS students have to complete their 1st year of studies in Osnabrück before starting their 2nd year in Trento
- UOS students have to complete their study project before going to Trento
- UOS students can only start their studies in Trento in the winter term (!)
- An English proficiency of B2 or higher is required
- UOS students must have at least 50 credits completed at UOS before going to Trento; in the 2nd year (while in Trento) students have to write their master thesis (mandatory to complete the DD program) and usually do their internship
|You can apply for the Double Degree via the official outgoing website: https://osnabrueck.moveon4.de/locallogin/586e385783fb96b247fa3f18/eng|
Do not upload the requested documents, just upload blank pages. Print the application, write a half-page motivational letter and hand this in until 23rd of January 2020, 11:00 a.m. in the ERASMUS Office (room 50/E19; opening hours Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 - 11).
For more information please contact Petra Dießel (firstname.lastname@example.org).